Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It is a boy

Well, Alex's brother's wife, Andi, finally pushed out a baby boy this evening. I now have a nephew!

His name is Brannon Christoper
He was 8 lbs. 15 oz.
20 1/2 inches.

Andi's water was broken at 8:00 this morning. She started the whole process was at 3cm and 90% effaced, so we did not think it would take long. At around 11:00 she got an epidrual. By 12:45 she was 8 cm. My next update was at 3:00 p.m., she was at 10 cm, but did not have an urge to push. Brannon was finally born at 6:15 p.m. The moral of the story is... epidural if you dare. Over 3 hours at 10 cm-- I'll pass :)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm so excited for Andi and Jason! Watched another baby story this morning and cried!
I'll try calling you this evening after class.


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old