Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Quiet Week

To see Brannon Christopher go to:
http://www.overlandparkregionalmedicalcenter.com/WebBabies.asp

Birth date was June 20, 2007, click on Brannon P


This is a pretty quiet week for the Porterfield house. Right now, we are just trying to enjoy the nice weather. James and I have been going on a walk every evening. He really enjoys pointing out the grass and the trees and calling them "ball". It has been great for me as well, because since we started walking, I have lost 2 lbs and a couple inches in some spots! Very nice and unexpected.

Next week will be pretty busy, I am going to the Police Concert on Monday in St. Louis. I am uber excited for this because- I love Sting and Sting in the 80's- can't get better than that! In St. Louis I am picking up Grandma Karen for a visit to K.C.
Then Wednesday is 4th of July, which should be an interesting day at my mother-in-laws. For those of you who know the situation- interesting is putting it lightly. The worst part is I probably should not be drinking that day because on Thursday, I am having surgery. This should not be a big deal, as it is outpatient, but they still have to put me out, which I hate. Oh well.

Have a good week everybody!

No comments:


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old