Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Other things

In other matters, things are tracking along here in Kansas. Those of you who visited Jenna's blog lately should know that it is more than dirt roads and windmills. Although, the windmills are pretty.

Alex and I celebrated our fourth weddding anniversary on August 9th, we did manage dinner and a movie the following Saturday.

Also, since I have last posted, James got his first black eye. This needs explaining. James was travelling from the living room and into the kitchen, which requires going up a step, and he slipped and hit his face on the edge of the step. Overall, he was over it quite quick, and just a little red mark. However, he went to school next day and was standing on a step and had one foot on and one foot off, and slipped again, hitting his face on the exact same spot, hence a black eye!



Here is a picture of the black eye.



Here is another picture, but I think it is slightly more "thug" like.





Currenltly the little guy is battling a sore throat, no he did not tell us, but his fever and fussiness gave us a clue and the doctor figured it out. He should be better in a few days, the virus just have to run it's course, and then I will get it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Second picture looks sleepy to me!!
Ah, the list of firsts. Put it in his baby book!!

Jenna said...

I am so sorry I missed calling/sending something on your anniversary!! I am such a bad friend! Happy fourth!


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old