Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

One of the best parts of being a parent is getting to do the Pumpkin Patch Photo Op! We went this Saturday, a perfect fall day! Grandpa Larry went along, that was fun! James enjoyed running around outside and getting dirty, he also loved the big orange balls. The pumpkin he picked out for himself was unfortunately broken before we even left because he thought it was a basketball/soccer ball. Pumpkins are not fond of being bounced and kicked. Here are the pics!

This is going to be fun!


Family Picture


Go pick out a pumpkin!


Here is mine!


You hold it mommy!


The Boys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Pumpkins do tend to dislike abuse of any kind. And is that little one getting to look like his daddy!!!!

Jenna said...

I love pumpkin patch pictures!! And I was just thinking how much the little one still looks like his mommy! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Next year I'll have some, too :)
And I'm tagging you for a blog meme... check out mine for details!

Jenna said...

We need pictures of Halloween!!

Jenna said...

Okay Jamie, now I've tagged you too! Check out my blog for details!

Jenna said...

It is definitely time for a meme and Halloween pictures! :)


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old