Sunday, November 11, 2007

Meme

Ok, I have been tagged twice, and have not responded. Sorry. These are the rules as I understand them.


Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you (check!). Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged. As a caveat, I will not be tagging anyone because all of the blogging people I know, have tagged me, but hear are my random eight facts.

My favorite baseball team is the Cincinnati Reds, but my favorite professional football team is the Cleveland Browns, and I live in Kansas City.

I have lived in 5 states, Ohio, Tennessee, Connecticut, Florida and Ohio.

I have not lived in Ohio for five years, but it is still "home".

I am the only one of my sisters who did not move back in with mom and dad after college :)

I transferred colleges in undergraduate and law school and did not lose a single credit either time.

I am six 1/2 weeks pregnant, and everyone is already referring to my "sons"

Illinois beat my buckeyes yesterday, and I worked very hard to not be devastated today.

I am absolutely exhausted and ready to go to bed, it is 9:00 p.m.

I am will now attempt to "link" Jenna and Sarah's blogs. Ok, I tried, it did not work, so i just put in the website addresses.

http://theworldofjenna.blogspot.com/"

and
"http://www.snargle.org/crafty

No comments:


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old