Saturday, October 4, 2008

Indiana State Fair- From August 9th

So, I thought I had posted these, but I did not. These are the pictures of Alex, James, Larry and I at the Indiana State Fair on August 9th. We had a great time at the fair. Alex and James rode an elephant! We got to pet and feed some goats and pigs and Papa Larry showed us the kind of tractor his grandpa had on his farm, and I got a funnel cake. All in all it was a great day.



Driving a John Deere Tractor



Petting and Feeding pigs (mommy got "bit" by one of the pigs, no teeth, but they clamped down pretty hard)


Look at the Cows!


Papa Larry and James at the tractors (this is the one like Papa Larry's grandpa had on his farm)


All of the boys around the tractors, James had a good time with all of the TRACTORS! My favorite picture from the fair.


My second favorite picture from the fair, James and Alex riding the Bumblebee. Daddy had to ride all the rides because of mommy being prego (otherwise I would have ridden the elephant as well)


James and Daddy on the elephant.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Showed these to your mom since I am in Ohio this weekend!

Jenna said...

Cute! What great memories!


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old