Friday, November 14, 2008

17 days

Not that I am counting down or anything, but it is 17 days until my due date. The not so fun thing about due dates are that babies do not believe they have an appointment time to arrive, so, we shall see. If she is more Fout than Porterfield then she will not be on time. (I just got a swift kick while typing that comment). Up to this point, I have been doing pretty well. The fatigue is really starting to set in though. I felt ok today, but due to some heavy duty movements by baby after dinner, I have not felt so great. So, I am off to bed here soon.

Tomorrow we have a sibling class for James at St. Vincent's where I am delivering. The class is designed for two year olds and they get to see a post partum room and the nursery, so it should be exciting! I will let you all know how it goes.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Sarah got to go to sibling class. At the time they didn't get to go at 2 and we really had to argue to let her come but she did fine. James will too.

Jenna said...

Please do let us know... it'll be an adjustment for the little man but he'll adjust (what choice does he have? I'm pretty sure mom is not going to be willing to send her back!).

I can't believe it's only a little more than two weeks! Seems like only yesterday you were calling with the good news (though probably not to you, hunh?).


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old