Monday, November 10, 2008

My sister's wedding

This weekend was my sister's wedding and it was so amazing! We had lots of fun, but it sure wore us all out! The best part of the whole weekend was seeing how happy my sister was and seeing that same joy reflected in my now brother-in-law as well! What I also love are the pictures as you can really tell how happy she is! You can check some out at www.richweddings.com (I forgot my camera)

Reid's uncle, Rich Miller was the photographer and he did a fantastic job!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Okay, so I'm biased... but yeah, I think Rich is great! I love #11 (where she is looking at herself in the mirror)! What a look of happiness. Oh... and 40 too where they're nose to nose! And 57 with the trees behind her! And yes, I looked through them all!

Anonymous said...

Number 11 is my favorite too! There is such joy there. I have no idea what is up with my face on (I believe) #113, but not my day, so who cares!

Alice said...

I enjoyed all the pics too. and I was there! LOL Rich does good work but he had two very happy people to work with.


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old