Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Police Concert




Well the Police Concert was on Monday night, my sister Anne and her friend Kelly and I went to the concert. Before the concert though we had a lovely dinner at Landry's at Union Station with Mom, my sister Jen and her boyfriend Wally.

After dinner we headed to the concert. The Concert was AMAZING, PHENOMENAL, as our horribly expensive tickets ended up being worth every penny. We were placed on the side of the stage with Sting standing on that side of the stage and he was only about 30 to 40 yards away, so if you know me at all, you know how big of Sting fan I am, that was...well words can't describe. Oh, and the music was AWESOME as well. The first song was Message in a Bottle, and the last song of the night was Every Breath You Take. So, we heard the greatest hits and more!

One of the bad things about are tickets were that they were in three separate spaces, but two of them were in the same row. A very nice man willingly switched with us (because I was not shy about asking!) In the end two of tickets were together. Then half way through the show, Anne and I switched tickets so we each got about equal time in the amazing seats. The other seat was directly across from the other seats, and only about 10 rows up from the other seats, so that seat was actually really good as well. I could go on and on about the concert, but I will not. Needless to say....I am very happy I went.

Tomorrow is surgery, I will post again as soon as you can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear it went well... Remember the Sting concert we went to together in Indy? The night that you convinced me it was a good idea to go out with Reid! Doesn't that seem like FOREVER ago!
-Jenna

Anonymous said...

I was there it was awesome!! I really appreciate Jamie switching with me 1/2 way through. Her Sting obsession could have won out but she's a good sis! All in all it was a great weekend!
-Anne

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are well! I'll try giving you a call tomorrow.
-Jenna


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old