Monday, July 9, 2007

Surgery

Well, I survived surgery. It was unpleasant as surgery tends to be. I was not able to make it back to work today as I had hoped. I am still in to much pain. I tend to be in the most pain the morning and it gets better throughout the day. So, my hope is to return to work tomorrow, even if only for the afternoon.

Unfortunately, I am not the only one sick, on Saturday Alex came down with something. He went to the doctor today and he has strep throat!

Luckily for us, and unlucky for her, Grandma Karen has been here to take care of us...all of us. She is getting paid with James kisses though, which I think is good enough for her.

Later.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hope you're feeling better! Are you having found with mom?

Jenna said...

We need more updates :)


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old