Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas Pictures.... Finally!

Christmas morning began with this oddly shaped gift, what did Santa bring?



We find out that Santa brought us a chair, but we seem a little confused.


After trying out our chair..get OOOH LEGOS!


Ahh..this is what Christmas is really about.


And finally, my favorite...."I got a new hat!"




Here are some other favorite pictures from the holidays

Christmas with Grandpa Larry, 3 generations hard at work.


Taking down the Christmas tree...James was a big help.


This was a few nights ago, hanging out in the laundry basket on Sundays (laundry day)has become a favorite past time.


Did I mention James has started to cheese it up just like mom and dad!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow does he look grown-up in that last picture!

Alice said...

Don't get upset with me but I think he looks like his uncle in that last picture!!
Mom 2


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old