Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We lost...again

Well, the name sake of this blog, my beloved buckeyes lost their second national championship in a row last night. Neeldess to say, Alex and I were not happy, but since I truly expected them to lose the game, it was not such a hard blow. I know my non-sports related readers may not be able to relate, but I know the Boilermaker fan who occasionally reads this blog just might. Overall, the game would not have been so bad, if I was not filled with hope at the beginning when we led and then throughout the game when it looked like we might just come back. However, the best thing about College Football is that there is always next year! So, Go Bucks!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

a post is good... though talk of buckeyes is not Christmas pictures!! :) Oh... and I had a dream last night that I was hanging out with Anne and your husband and he was talking! Weird...

Anonymous said...

A boilermaker fan that reads your blog....I feel my ears burning - I think that I am being talked about.

I feel this way almost every basketball season. Mostly because they are always just REAL close but not quite over the hump. But this young team is looking pretty good. Maybe we will know more Saturday against some team from out east somewhere.


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old