Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am a pseduo-aunt!

Ok, so everyone else I know posted about the arrival of Raley Margaret and I just wanted to join in the fun. Very close friends of the Fout family recently (at approximately 7:15 last night) welcomed their first daughter! This makes a me a pseudo-aunt type person. Overall, the whole Fout clan is excited because we have another woman to add to the Fout/Doty women's weekend (well in a few years anyway). I am also personally very excited for the new mom and dad, new Aunt Jenna, and esepcially new Grandma Alice and Grandpa Jay! In fact, Raley was kind of enough to provide herself as a present for Grandma Alice on her birthday! So Congratulations to the whole crew! We can't wait to see pictures.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Yey! -Aunt Jenna

Alice said...

Yes, you do qualify!!!! Pictures are coming, really they are!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Miss Cryptic. You left a comment on my blog and no I haven't "heard". Is there an update that I am missing?


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old