Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cupcakes

On Monday, James and I made cupcakes. James did quite well, here are the pictures.


First we poured the cupcakes into the cups. I only had one cupcake pan, so James got to do his on plates, because the first batch which mommy had done were already in the oven.


Overall he did really well pouring, but as you can see, one was a little big.



But, he was obviously having fun!


Here we are decorating the cupcakes, or which James thought of more as getting to lick all the cupcakes. Here he is licking the 2nd one.



In fact, James made sure to lick all three cupcakes he was "decorating", in this picture he is getting ready to move on to lick cupcake number 3.


Trust me, things got much messier from here. We ended up with icing to our elbows. Unfortunately, my camera's batter died, but you can imagine.

No comments:


I love cupcakes

Heavy Reading for a One Year Old